Sharing a love of Dolls House Miniatures - and making time for other creative crafts and the garden.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Here come the witches.....

Any minute now Blog-land will be full of witches...it's that time of year very soon.




I love making witches - and these are my latest 1/24th offerings - characters that allow doll makers to really run riot with their imagination! Lots of fun!




You'll guess that this isn't a miniature - it's a real life Magnolia 'Exmouth' - almost 10 inches across fully open. Gardening and plants fight miniatures for first place with me, so I couldn't resist showing this to you. It is SO beautiful with the scent of lemons. A year ago, when we moved to this house and garden, the small tree was almost buried in the undergrowth with one fabulous flower. This year, having been given space and light, it has rewarded us with ten. Magic!

If you love gardening and plants like me, check out Jayne's blog - she's mad about them too.
http://compostingchilds.blogspot.com/
Tomorrow I shall be torn between the weeding and the witches - the weather will probably decide it! Enjoy the weekend everyone.....whatever the weather.

5 comments:

Kel said...

They are lovely... kind of glam witches!

Mags Cassidy said...

Very glam...but then I suppose 60 is the new 40 even for a witch!
Love 'em.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Unas brujas muy bien hechas. Me encantan.
La flor es una delicia verla y me imagino que olerla serĂ¡ maravilloso.
Besos Clara

Jane K said...

Hi Robin, thanks so much for the witches, I can say they are super and fanstastic. Love the magnolia too. I'll be in touch again soon.
Jane xx

Ascension said...

Me encantan las brujas!!!!
Y de las tuyas me eh enamorado, son fantasticas.
besitos ascension