Sharing a love of Dolls House Miniatures - and making time for other creative crafts and the garden.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Best Wishes

Just before you all rush off - I'd like to send very best wishes to friends and stand-holders at Miniatura this coming weekend. I hope you all have a terrific show...and enjoy yourselves!

I'm really looking forward to being a visitor on Sunday - I'm sure there won't be enough hours .......

Can I also say a belated welcome and 'thank you' for following my blog, to everyone who is sticking with me... or come along in the last week or two .....it is so much appreciated. The big bonus for me is seeing the wealth of talent in the miniature world that I hadn't yet come across and 'meeting' more lovely people.

5 comments:

Janine Crocker said...

I'm so looking forward to meeting you! I just wish I could be beamed into the NEC and avoid the 3 1/2 hour flight :)

KT Miniatures said...

Actually I have the misfortune...I mean fortune (haha-little joke) of accompanying Robin on Sunday to the NEC in a minibus (along with a few others)! Am looking forward to meeting a lot of old friends as well as some new. Love your blog by the way Robin....Celia

Mags Cassidy said...

Oh well then, look forward to seeing you all, they don't come much older than Me!!! ROFL...Mags

Jean Tuthill said...

I just found your blog and became a follower. I love your characters, I've never had the courage to try any dolls. Maybe soon. I just got back into minis after a 25 or so year hiatus. I love them and I am so happy to have so much info at my fingertips now. We didn't have that way back when....

Robin said...

Hey - welcome aboard Jean! Thank you for your lovely comments - my advice is...have a go!! Enjoy! I can see that you're a creative lady....I've been 'making' since at least 'way back when' Lol.