Sharing a love of Dolls House Miniatures - and making time for other creative crafts and the garden.

Friday, January 30, 2015

The Gamekeeper Wants A Wife.....

Just imagine that a kindly gamekeeper, not in his first flush of youth, is rather lonely without a wife.....
He has a perfectly splendid house, newly decorated with lovely 1930s furniture. Someone has to help!



So I created a 1/24th lady who is now called Ethel and has just joined her husband Richard. They look well-suited don't they?


Once again I have to thank a lovely lady who has sent me this super photograph of the pair of them at home, and for allowing me to share it with you. I just love this room, although she tells me some pictures and lights will be added to make it absolutely perfect.


Three more 1/24th chaps have been completed to join the Thame fair line up and a gang of 1/48th little people await some clothes!


Another beautiful orchid is out in the conservtory  - outside is wet and soggy and we're wondering if the snow will arrive.

Thank you for looking
Robin x

6 comments:

The grandmommy said...

A cute bunch you have there!

PILAR6373 said...

Ethel y Richard forman una bonita pareja!!!! Me encantan tus personajes.
Besos.

Ilona said...

All of your dolls are wonderful, Robin, fantastic work as usual! Love to see your wonderful orchid.
Here it snowed last night about 5 centimeters, so we have a beautiful white world outside :D!
Hugs, Ilona

Robin said...

Thank you all - much appreciated as I know how talented you all are.
We had snow.....a mere sprinkling and it was already disappearing when I got up this morning. Not as pretty as yours Ilona.
Rx

Donna S said...

Oh Robin, love your people and the 1930's room. Also the orchid. How beautiful!

elizabeth s said...

Hi Robin! Your little folk have such charm and personality and I love the way that they come alive within a setting.
I am so happy for Ethel and Richard, Congratulations to them both and may they live long and prosper! :D