Sharing a love of Dolls House Miniatures - and making time for other creative crafts and the garden.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Catching up.....

The Gremlins have grabbed my website........so at the moment Coombe Crafts website is floating around the ether until it is restored, by a kind soul with 'ability' - not me, of course.


Apologies to anyone who was planning to have a browse, it will be back asap, which probably means a few days. In the meantime, do email me if you have queries or would like more information.

Huge thanks to lovely Celia Thomas, KT Miniatures who flagged up the demise of said site on our return yesterday from Cornwall. I'll tell you all about that later on, when I'm a little more alert. In the meantime for a special treat go to her blog and see the wonderful 1930s shop she has created.

Thanks for looking
Robin

No comments: