Sharing a love of Dolls House Miniatures - and making time for other creative crafts and the garden.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Welcome to A New Year !

I'm very happy to welcome 2017 and hope it will be lovely year for us all.  May I wish you all you would wish for yourselves in the coming months.

My garden is looking brown and withered until the frost each morning recently lights it up and the sun catches branches and seed heads. This winter-flowering Viburnum is a positive treasure - prettily pink with a delicious almond scent.


In the conservatory the orchids are coming into bud and beginning to flower - and inspiring me to get out my miniature orchid flower kits that have been waiting to be made up for so.o.o.o long.  I'll let you know how I get on.......


In a P.S. to my Christmas blog, I thought you might enjoy seeing how the Father Christmas scene turned out after two little girls had worked their magic and finished it off to make it their very own. They were very excited to open the box of 'bits' and read the instructions - didn't they do well?



Thank you for looking
Robin

No comments: