Sharing a love of Dolls House Miniatures - and making time for other creative crafts and the garden.

Sunday, July 18, 2021

It's Been Ages.....

.....since my last blog, but I see I'm in good company because it does seem that many of us have been taking a mini break.  So I don't know about everyone else but I've been gardening - for weeks - avidly watching Wimbledon tennis and the wonderful England fotball squad....and.... well just messing about I suppose!

With nothing vaguely interesting to report - covid has meant we're all missing family and friends and trips to the cinemas and theatres, I shall fall back on the flowers that always lift my spirits. The following pictures are of the garden over the last few weeks.


 
 









And finally - Mother Nature does do it best! Hollyhocks have escaped from a nearby garden and wonderful wild Willowherb make such a beautiful combination at the back of a car park.

 Thank you for looking. Stay safe in these difficult days.

Robin 

No comments: